Take the first steps toward better HEALTH!
Are you overwhelmed with your chronic medical issues? Would you like to get to the root cause of your symptoms and truly start healing? If you are a Texas resident and willing to learn how you can make significant changes to invest in your health for the long-run then schedule a personalized appointment today.
Dr. Brown believes that an integrative approach combining traditional medicine with nutritional medicine is the best path to true healing.
Common Illnesses Treated
But are not limited to:
- Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Cholesterol Issues, CVD
- Mood Disorders - Depression, Anxiety
- Digestive Issues
- Skin Issues - Acne, Rosacea, Eczema
- Healthing Aging
What To Expect
- Please set aside at least 75 minutes for initial consult.
- Detailed medical history and review of previous labs, imaging or medical records.
- Advanced lab work as needed
- A tailored treatment plan focusing on the causes of your illness.
- Follow-up appointments as needed
- Dr. Brown will work with your primary Physician to manage prescription medications as she often will have to lower doses or discontinue some.
Initial Consult: $500.00
Follow-up visit: $225.00, 30 minutes
Dr. Brown does not accept insurance; however, you may consider submitting your bill to insurance for reimbursement.
Payment is due at the time of your service.
When was the last time you spent ample time with your Physician, addressing your concerns? Dr. Brown partners with you and takes the time needed to discover the underlying cause of your medical illness.
From Timothy P.
"Dr. Brown is compassionate and caring. Took the time to help me get off diabetes medication and feel free to live my life."
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Dr. Brown take the place of my Primary Care Physician?
Does Dr. Brown require membership fees?
What if I am on prescription medications?
How long does it take to improve?
Don’t wait! Take control of your Health today.
Dr. Brown is waiting to help you overcome your chronic medical illness!